Our top priority in providing exceptional care is the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our in-office safety policies are in line with the guidelines issued by the American Academy of Dermatology and local government officials related to COVID-19.
SAFETY POLICY for PATIENTS
- Patients are REQUIRED to wear a face mask at all times while in the office. Wearing gloves is encouraged. WE WILL NOT supply masks or gloves to patients. Our supplies are limited.
- Patients will undergo screening questions and temperature will be taken upon arrival via non-contact forehead thermometer. Please understand we REQUIRE this to assure staff safety.
- If you recently have been tested for COVID-19 antibodies or have prior positive testing, please bring a copy for us to add to your chart.
- To minimize contact, NEW patients will be asked to fill out paperwork digitally in advance and text or email to us when possible.
- Patients should arrive at appointments alone unless a guardian or caretaker is required. Only one essential person may accompany the patient and must follow the same safety protocols.
- We ask you to use a clean tissue and gloves to touch all door handles while in our space.
- During your appointment, if you have an area below your mask that you would like Dr. Ginsberg or Dr. Eidelman to examine, they may request you adjust your mask momentarily to examine the area.
- If you, or someone you are in close contact with has exhibited flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, chills, recent loss of taste or smell), please do not make an appointment or reschedule and wait for a time when you are confident you are fully healthy.
SAFETY POLICY for STAFF
- All staff have been trained on new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- Staff will undergo screening questions and temperature will be taken daily. Any questionable symptoms will require them to go home.
- Staff will change from “commuting clothes” into scrubs/alternate clothes when they arrive to work. They will be wearing personal protective equipment during your visit.
- There will be one practitioner in the office per day to better maintain social distancing and patient flow.
- We will use the optimum number of staff per shift to support a safe and efficient visit.
- We are fortunate to have five exam rooms and we will be able to bring you into a room upon check-in. Our goal is to make it unlikely for you to sit in our waiting room.
- Our common space areas will be disinfected hourly.
- Exam rooms will be disinfected both before and after a visit.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves to examine and treat you. In certain cases, when we need to get up close, we may wear a face shield for added protection.
Please be advised you are entering our office at your own risk. We have applied protocols to ensure the safety and health of the staff and our patients. By entering the office, you are agreeing to our care during the COVID-19 pandemic and hold Eidelman Dermatology, PLLC dba Chelsea Skin & Laser harmless of any COVID-19 related, health related, or personal issues that might arise from your visit.