Our priority in providing exceptional care is the health and safety of our patients and staff. In-office safety policies are in line with the guidelines issued by the American Academy of Dermatology, CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
SAFETY POLICY for PATIENTS
- If you, or someone you are in close contact with has exhibited flu-like/COVID-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, chills, or recent loss of taste or smell) within the last 10 days, please do not make or keep an appointment.
- If you traveled from another country please read the NYS travel guidelines.
- Patients will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the office. WE WILL NOT supply masks.
- Patients will undergo screening questions and temperature check upon arrival via non-contact forehead thermometer. Please understand we require this to assure staff safety.
- To minimize contact, patients will fill out paperwork digitally in advance.
- Patients should arrive on time (not early or late) and alone unless a guardian or caretaker is required. Only one essential person may accompany the patient and will be also screened for COVID-19.
- During your appointment, if you have an area below your mask that you would like Dr. Ginsberg or Dr. Eidelman to examine, they may request you adjust your mask momentarily to examine the area.
SAFETY POLICY for STAFF
- All staff have been trained on new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment during your visit.
- Doctor and staff schedules have been adjusted for social distancing.
- We have five exam rooms. Our goal is to minimize use of the waiting area.
- Exam rooms are disinfected after a visit. The premises are professionally cleaned nightly.
- Staff are following COVID vaccine recommendations.
Please be advised you are entering our office at your own risk. We have applied protocols to ensure the safety and health of the staff and our patients. By entering the office, you are agreeing to our care during the COVID-19 pandemic and hold Eidelman Dermatology, PLLC dba Chelsea Skin & Laser harmless of any COVID-19 related, health related, or personal issues that might arise from your visit.