OPEN for IN OFFICE Visits & VIRTUAL VISITS
Call 212-675-0549. Not all appointment types available online.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am – 5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Phone Lines Open: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4:00pm
Arrive wearing a face mask. Please reschedule if you’ve traveled from outside New York, New Jersey or Connecticut, had COVID related symptoms or cared for anyone with COVID in the past 10 days.
You may provide us with documentation as per the NY State Travel Policy to be exempt from quarantine.
CALL 212-675-0549 for additional availability and VIRTUAL VISITS with Dr. Eidelman.
We must have completed forms, current insurance and photo before providing log in information to our virtual waiting room.
- Established Patient/New Patient Virtual Visit through insurance – Copay plus any additional amount required by your plan once the claim is processed.
- Established Patient out of network insurance OR opt-out – $100 flat fee.
- New Patient Virtual Visit out of network insurance OR opt-out – $150 flat fee.
- Cosmetic Consultation Virtual Visit – $300 consult fee, $100 applied to cost of in-office treatment.
You may choose 1 of 2 options:
- Use your insurance and secure your appointment with your standard copay to be applied to your visit. Once claim is submitted and processed, you will be responsible for any additional copay, coinsurance or deductible amount.
- Opt-out of using insurance or if out of network, pay a flat rate visit fee of $75 for established patients or $100 for new patients.
CLICK HERE to PAY your Copay/Virtual Visit fee now
Fees/Copays/Outstanding balances must be paid in advance. Simply, go to “Pay Your Bill.” Enter your name, click “Pay Now” and on the following page enter the amount of your deposit or fee for the Virtual Visit.
WE ARE NOT IN NETWORK WITH ANY PLAN PURCHASED THROUGH
ACA / OBAMACARE / NEW YORK HEALTHCARE EXCHANGE.
24 Hour Cancel Policy: Cancellation and/or rescheduling may be made 24 hours in advance. We understand circumstances arise and appointments must be changes or cancelled. Out of respect to our Practitioners and patients on our waiting list, we require 24 hours notice to adjust/cancel an appointment. To cancel or change, speak directly to a receptionist if you are unable to adjust your appointment directly through your reminder. Sending an email or text may not be considered a cancellation. Cancel Monday appointments by noon the previous Friday. In the event you are unable to give sufficient notice or miss a scheduled appointment, you will be charged missed appointment fee of $25 for a VIRTUAL VISIT, $50 for a MEDICAL or $200 for COSMETIC/SURGICAL appointments. Fees are automatically be billed to your account and charged to the card on file by the billing service. If you arrive late for an appointment you may be seen schedule permitting. Rescheduling may be necessary in respect of other patients. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Street parking is often available and a public parking garage can be found on 19th Street across from our office.